Why are your prices so cheap?
Overheads as kept as low as possible and projects are carried out efficiently and effectively. Marketing Dynamo is a very dedicated team of highly skilled free-lancers and so for example there is no large expensive office to pay for like most marketing agencies. Marketing is vital to every business but it doesn't have to cost the earth. Knowing the right strategies to get great results fast and delivering these strategies effectively saves time and money. As a business owner. I have tried and tested methods and developed battle-hardened strategies so you don't have to. I believe in helping local businesses rather than ripping them off. If you are seeking a large marketing agency and have a large budget to match I can recommend some very good reputable companies.
Will I deal with one person?
Yes, Diane will manage everything about your project from responding to your initial enquiry through to any modifications post-delivery. You will be able to contact her at any time and being in York, she will be able to provide individual face-to-face customer support.
Why should I choose Marketing Dynamo?
The prices are transparent, low and affordable. There won't be any nasty surprises about prices. The services are flexible - you can choose to manage your own online marketing once it is set up or you can choose for Marketing Dynamo to manage your website and social media marketing for you. It is a local company focusing on helping other local businesses. Projects are completed quickly and on time and quality customer service is a high priority. We hope that you'll like our service so much that you'll be back for more and tell your friends about us too.
How long will the work take?
Delivery time is short - You can expect a new website design and new social media accounts (eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) within one month. Content Creation can be completed in as little as one week. At the start of your project Diane will outline the delivery time frame and schedule regular reviews for ongoing projects.
What are the payment terms?
A deposit of 75% is required before any work can begin and the remaining balance is required after delivery when you are happy with the result. The exact amounts will be clarified in an invoice prior to the commencement of your project. Payments can be made by bank transfer and securely by Pay pal. For ongoing projects monthly debits can be arranged for collection via Pay pal.
Can I have a free consultation?
Yes, of course. Simply contact Diane Tel: 07572 810007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up and a free no obligation consultation can be arranged at a time and location convenient to you.
What are your terms and conditions?
Please see the full Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions for the Blogging Mastery Course and Toolkit and free courses
What other services can you provide?
The list is endless but here are some examples. If there's something missing just contact us and will be happy to discuss further.
- Grow a Facebook fan page with real interested - likes.
- Get genuine back-links to your website or blog
- Mass submit and circulate your blog articles for website traffic
- Increase website traffic
- Grow your list fast
- Automate your email campaigns
- Submit your website or blog to social bookmarks and directories
- Submit your social media accounts to directories
- Google Maps and Google Places
- Graphic design
- Copy write and proof reading
- Logo design
- Banner advertisement design
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- 360 degree virtual tours on Google Places and Google Maps
- Customer Relationship Management Database development
- Social Media planning or calendar scheduling
- Increase twitter followers with genuine interested people
- Clean you list for maximum delivery rates to inboxes
- Facebook Retargeting Ads
- Keyword analysis
- Long-tail keyword analysis
- Google analytics and webmaster tools
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Embedding videos on your website
- YouTube Channel Optimisation
- Favicon and avatar creation
- Animated GIFS
- Create, populate and manage Facebook Groups
- Social Media Contests and Questionnaires
- Twitter profile background design
- Using Twitter for customer service
- Automate Twitter DMs
- Social PR
- Cross Channel Promotion
- Brand Management
- Periscope set-up, use and personal strategy
- Customer Service on Social Media
- Image Optimisation